Donnerstag, 4. September 2014

My favourite gadget :)

Hello, my dear reader!
As I already mentioned earlier.. Here comes my second post for today! :)

I'm going to write about my pink iPod touch, which btw looks like this:


I got my iPod in August 2013 and that means that my beloved iPod is already one year old now. There are currently over 580 songs, over 700 pictures and a lot of apps on it. But it still works like the first time I used it. I have to say that I'm not that typical "apple person", neither a "samsung person". I don't buy my technical things just because of the current hype or the brand. I just really L.O.V.E. my iPod. It's sooo useful and I love the fact that I can use my iPod once my phone has no battery anymore. In addition, it is soo colourful! Pink is my favourite colour and I love how pinkish this product really is. My iPod looks exactly like the iPod on the picture above (And there are a lot of products which look a bit different on the internet! Or am I the only one who thinks that way?).

I think the only negative thing about this product is the price. It costs over 200 Euro here, but I think that it is totally worth the money.
My dear reader.. If you're thinking about buying an iPod, I would recommend the iPod touch! :)
Well, gonna watch another Navy CIS: LA episode now.. Have a nice evening, my dear reader! 

'till my next post!


Much love,

--Sel


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen