Dienstag, 9. September 2014

Quick update: Shopping after work

Hello everyone! I am so so so soory for not writing for some days. I got sick and then I was very busy with work and university and all that stuff. But I'm feeling a bit better now :)

I just wanna tell you what  I've bought today and then I'll go watch my series.. (sorry!)

I got new boots (finally!!), therefore I am sooo ready for autmn. I also bought myself some sweaters from Hollister. I'll write about Hollister some other time. I know that it's a label with a lot of fans, but also "haters" (call them whatever you want to). I just wanna give you my own opinion about Hollister.. Maybe tomorrow?

I'm very happy today. I had work at a call center (everything was okay.. was kinda nervous- as it was my first day) and then I went shopping at a Mall nearby. As I already mentioned, I bought boots, some sweaters. I also bought NAILPOLISH (yeeeeeeey!!!!!) and a new book to read (you have to know that I love reading books, but I don't get to read as many books as I'd love to). I promise you to write a review about my new book- once I've finished it.

Okay, that's it for now. I'm excited to watch some more Navy CIS: LA episodes and then I'll start reading the book.

'till next post, my friends!

Much love,

-- Sel

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen